How can I get the individual estimate letter to print with the return?
It will not print with the return. It is designed to go out during the year as a reminder to send in the Estimated Payment. Follow these steps to print the Estimate Letter:
- Go to Tools > Letters > Letters and select Estimate.
- Click Next.
- Enter the SSN(s) of the clients for whom you want to print letters, or select them from the list. Click Next.
- Alternatively, leave the client selection field blank and click Next to print estimates letters for applicable clients who owe estimates.
- Choose the current (or future) month in the Month drop list. The software will display the date that the next estimated payment is due after the selected month.
- Click Next to print the letter.