Drake Hosted Features
- Software is installed for you, so you’re ready to get to work right away.
- Automatic backups – No worries about data backups, or whether you can restore later.
- Your data is always secure with enterprise firewall and antivirus protection, encryption and more.
Included Drake applications:
- Drake Tax
- Drake Documents
Optional applications (additional fee applies):
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote
- Access your Drake Hosted desktop from anywhere, at any time
- Cloud disk space is easily expandable to support your data storage needs
- Supports dual monitors, and works seamlessly with your local printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Local and cloud applications can run side-by-side
- Runs in a Citrix XenApp cloud environment, providing time-tested and robust functionality
- Uses load-balanced super-fast Intel Xeon processors, so you get consistent, maximum performance
Security & Protection
- Secure Network Operations Center with 24x7 monitoring, security clearance, and fire suppression
- Enterprise firewall and antivirus protection
- Synchronous replication, snapshots, and daily off-site backups protect your data
- Industry-standard SSL-based encryption secures all connections
- Elastic scalability through grid-based architecture
- Fully redundant network and data center facilities
- Uninterruptible power supply and generator backup power sources
- RAID technology for fault tolerance; fully meshed storage area network (SAN) for high availability
- Expert network engineers manage your IT (so you don’t have to)
- Same first-class phone and email technical support that you expect from Drake
- Web dashboard for account management
Drake Hosted Pricing & Signup
Important Product Details
- Sales tax may apply in certain states.
- The Drake Tax software license must be purchased separately; the hosting fee does not include the annual software license fee.
- Each site must maintain at least one active station at all times.
- Each license can only be accessed by one user at a time. However, licenses can be shared by multiple users. So if you have part-time staff working at different times, they can share a license.
- Minimum Internet speed required: Broadband connectivity (1.5Mbps or better download speeds).
- A Citrix Receiver (client-side app) is installed on each computer or device and serves as the gateway for accessing your hosted applications in our cloud environment.
- A credit card must be provided for billing (automated monthly cycle).
- Storage is allocated in 5 Gb blocks and expands responsively based on use; storage billing rate will adjust accordingly.
- While one of your employees can access the software from anywhere using Drake Hosted, use of the software must comply with the terms and conditions outlined in your Drake Software Site License Agreement.
Complete the form below, and our Account Setup team will contact you as soon as possible.