2023.09.14 - Drake22 Updates
Federal Program Update 41
- An update prevents reject "DRKPARSE" on element
"referenceDocumentID" when filing Schedule K-2.
1040 Program Update 45
- Charitable contribution carryforwards subject to 100% of AGI in
prior years are now included on the "Contributions subject to 60% of
AGI limitations" line of the Carryover Worksheet (WK_CARRY). These
amounts will be automatically updated to Drake Tax 2023.
New Jersey Update 23
- S Corporation Package:
- The intended amount is now calculated in column C on page 2 on NJ
General Program Update 53
- Add ACA PTC Net report keyword to identify returns with Form
1120S Program Update 37
- An update prevents reject "DRKPARSE" on element "PaymentAmt" when
"0" (zero) is produced on line 25, "Amount owed," of Form 1120-S
and data is present on screen PMT.
Tennessee Update 16
- Individual, Corporation, S Corporation, and Partnership Packages:
- "Taxpayer has filed for federal extension" check box is now marked
on TN Form FAE 183 when "Extension was previously filed; ready to
file tax return" is selected on federal screen 4868 or 7004.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!