Drake Accounting®: Does DAS support the Oregon state wide transit tax?
Yes, you can generate the Oregon OQ Form in Drake Accounting. The form is direct entry at this time.
For more information about this law, see Statewide Transit Tax on the Oregon Department of Revenue website. This website will be updated regularly, so please refer to it often for additional details.
To set up the Statewide Transit Tax as a deduction under Employees > Deductions & Benefits, complete the following steps:
- Go to Employees > Deductions & Benefits.
- On the Deductions tab, click on the to create a new deduction.
- This should be named in conformity with OR guidelines as ORSTT W/H.
- Fill out applicable information.
- For the WH. Code, select Transportation Tax.
- Be sure that everything with a is completed.
- Once all needed information is filled out, click Save.
See Related Articles for more information about the codes.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!