Drake Accounting®: How do I create and file the Illinois 941, Illinois Withholding Income Tax Return?
DAS currently produces the IL 941 for record keeping purposes only. The form generated is not currently available for e-filing, however, it can be used to complete the IL 941 on the IL DOR Website. A watermark displays across the form to indicate that it is not valid for filing.
To prepare a watermarked version of the IL 941:
- Select the Employees or On the Fly menu, then State Tax & Wage Forms.
- Make sure IL is selected, then select 941 from the Form drop list.
- Select the applicable quarter.
- Review the form and make any necessary entries or edits.
- Select Save/Print.
To file IL 941:
- Create a submission on the IL DOR website. No upload file is currently available.
See Related Links below for information about the IL Monthly Report.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!