Knowledge Base

12353: OK - Manual State Adjustment Necessary for Federal NOL


In a 1040, a Federal Net Operating Loss should be added back to the Oklahoma 511 or Oklahoma 511-NR, but it isn’t flowing from the federal return. How can I add this back?

You can do adjust or override this amount by going to data entry > States tab > Oklahoma > Screen 3 > Line 4

Also In This Category

On a scale of 1-5, please rate the helpfulness of this article

Not Helpful
Very Helpful
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...

Thank you for your feedback!

Article has been viewed 3.5K times.
Last Modified: 5 Months Ago
Article not rated yet.