I see all zeros in my PPR screen. How can I fix this?
Any program that blocks access to Drake servers could cause the screen to be zeroed out. This includes internet outage, firewalls, or TLS encryption that could cause your PPR screen (under Setup > Pay Per Return) to be blank.
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Verify that your internet connection is functional by browsing to a web address, such as www.dnet.net, using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or another web browsing program.
- If your internet is working:
- Make sure that ws.drakesoftware.com URL is allowed by firewalls.
- Make sure TLS is turned on.
- See Related Links below for additional steps.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!