How do I run a report to show me a list of taxpayers who filed Schedule A last year?
With all of the changes to Schedule A itemized deductions beginning in tax year 2018, it may be helpful to run a report showing a list of clients who filed a Schedule A in the previous year. This will allow you to identify those clients who might have significant changes to their returns in Drake18. In order to run this report, follow these steps:
- Open Drake17.
- Go to Reports > Report Manager.
- Under Client Reports > Client Contact choose Address List (Individual).
- Click Edit Report.
- Add "Schedule A" to the Report Title to distinguish this report from the general report.
- Add Available columns, if needed.
- Click Next.
- Under Filter Selection choose the report filter Clients with Schedule A.
- Change the sort/summarize option, if needed.
- Click Save.
- You will be returned to the Report Manager main window with your new report listed under the My Reports section.
- Select Address List (Individual) Schedule A and then click View Report.
- Verify the selections on the Basic Search Conditions window and click Continue.
- The report will display. Choose to Print or Export as needed.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!