Drake Accounting®: How do I produce the Georgia G-7 Payment Vouchers?
For filing to the Georgia Department of Revenue, DAS produces the following G-7 forms in PDF format:
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Monthly Payer
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Quarterly Payer
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Semi-Weekly Payer
See Related Links below for required setup before producing the state wage report.
To prepare Georgia state withholding vouchers:
- Select the Employees or On the Fly menu, then State Tax & Wage Forms.
- Make sure GA is selected, then select the applicable G-7 form in the Form droplist:
- G-7M - G-7 Quarterly Return for Monthly Payer.
- G-7Q - G-7 Quarterly Return for Quarterly Payer.
- G-7SB - G-7 Quarterly Return for Semi-Weekly Payer.
- Select the applicable quarter.
- Review the form and make any necessary entries or edits, then select Save/Print.
Save/Print will produce a PDF of the form that can be printed and mailed. DAS does not generate an electronic upload file for this form.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!